Are you looking to work for a friendly organisation where you feel supported and listened to?
Do you want to provide high standards of care combined with a compassionate approach and excellent customer service to individuals who live in their own home?
We are currently looking to expand our team of Care Assistants.
SALARY - £10.25 PHR + TRAVEL TIME
HOURS - FLEXIBLE
You DO NOT need to have experience for this role, we are looking for people who have a caring nature and want to provide a great service to our customers.
Driver's licence essential
- Personal Care
- Prompting and administering medication
- Getting to know your clients and forming great relationships with them
- Meal preparation
- General household tasks including shopping
- Be caring, empathetic and respectful
- Driving Licence and own car essential
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Be willing to have a Disclosure Barring service check completed
- Health and Social care NVQ
- Paid travel time between your calls.
- 28 days Holiday
- Monthly Awards
- Monthly Newsletters
- Free uniform
- Supportive team; Out of hours phone where a member of staff is available to talk to you at all times.
- Training including induction and on going
Berkeley Home Health group was established by a team of like-minded health care professionals, each with an impressive background in tailoring quality home care on a one-to-one basis. Over recent years, we have expanded our offices across England, growing to be one of the leading providers of live-in care and visiting care across the UK for adults.
Full-time and Part-time options available.